„From the idea to the finished product": This is the motto of the first and only Technology Center Gladbeck. The companies KAAST Werkzeugmaschinen GmbH, Mitsubishi Electric, Mitsubishi Materials, Meusburger GmbH & Co. KG and Coffee GmbH opened the Center in November 2014.
Interested people will be able to get a real impression of production machines, software and tool solutions and the operation of the product development process chain.
- Software solutions by SOLIDWORKS (Dassault Systèmes) for concept realisation, 3D-construction and simulation, data and document management, electrical design and technical documentation (Coffee GmbH)
- CNC-simulator (Mitsubishi Electric)
- 3D-scanner & 3D-printer by 3D Systems (Coffee GmbH)
- CNC-Vertical Machining Center Alpha-Center Junior 760 (KAAST GmbH), driven by software SolidCAM (Coffee GmbH)
- Machining solutions and tool management (Mitsubishi Materials)
Please make an arrangement and we will be happy to welcome you in the technology center Gladbeck!
Arrangements and further Infos: +49 43 21 / 25 20 03 -0 or email@example.com
Official Press Release
CNC Vertical Machining Center Alpha-Center Junior
Compact, strong, economical...
You can download the technical datasheet here.