– Electrically driven bending roll rotation.
– Hydraulic driven adjustment of the top roll.
– Digital display of the top roll position.
– Machine can operate either horizontally or vertically.
– Bending rolls are hardened.
Semi-automatic control NC EasyView:
– In the record mode, all actions performed by the machine operator when bending a part are recorded and can be then automatically called and reproduced an unlimited number of times.
– All data recorded that way can be then edited in order to obtain the required bending results.
– Each program has a certain quantity of steps as well as its number or name, that can be arbitrarily changed as well.
– Storage capacity is 48 programs, each upto 1000 steps.
– The system automatically keeps statistic records on number of parts and warning/alarm messages.
|Technical specifications||PBH 50||PBH 60|
|Shaft diameter||Ø50 mm (2”)||Ø60 mm (2.4”)|
|Upper roll diameter||Ø152 mm (6”)||Ø215 mm (8.4”)|
|Diameter of lateral rolls||Ø162 mm (6.3”)||Ø215 mm (8.4”)|
|Motor power||1.1 kW (1.5Hp)||1.5 kW (2Hp)|
|Bending speed||4.5 m/min (178”/min)||4 m/min (157”/min)|
|Weight||510 kg (1100lbs)||950 kg (38lbs)|
|Item-No. PBH NC EasyView||9322001||9322002|