|The lathe comes with the tiltable drilling/milling head and infinitely variable spindle speed adjustment for drilling and|
– Change-over from turning to drilling or milling operations within minutes.
– Single-point-tool thread cutting.
– Adjustable tailstock for taper machining.
– Infinitely variable spindle speed adjustment with digital readout.
– Low noise emission due to use of the V-belt drive.
– All guideways with gib adjustment.
– Handwheel for fine-feeding of quill for milling, drilling, spotfacing, countersinking etc.
– Machine carriage with T-shaped grooves for workpiece clamping and mounting of vices and indexing heads etc.
|Technical specifications||Mini-Turn 550 V||Technical specifications||Mini-Turn 550 V|
|Center-to-center distance||mm||550||Tailstock cross-feed travel||mm||6|
|Swing over bed||mm||Ø250||Motor power||0.75 kW (1 Hp), 220 V|
|Swing over carriage||mm||Ø150||Drilling/milling head|
|Machine bed width||mm||135||Max. drilling capacity||mm||Ø16|
|Spindle speed (infinitely variable adjustment)||rpm|
|Max. end mill Ø||mm||Ø16|
|Spindle bore||mm||Ø26||Spindle taper||MT 2|
|Spindle taper||MT 4||Spindle-to-table distance||mm||150|
|Max. carriage travel||mm||115||Tiltable head||degr||±90°|
|Max. toolholder travel||mm||70||Speed (2 step gearbox) (infinitely variable adjustment)||rpm|
|T-shaped grooves (number x width x spacing)||mm||2x10x100||Motor power||0.5 kW / 220 V (0.75 Hp)|
|Metric threading||mm||0.4–3.5||Overall dimensions (LxWxH)||mm||1200x530x1550|
|Withworth threading||8–56 TPI|
|Tailstock quill taper / Ø||MT 2 / Ø35 mm||Weight||kg||125 (275 lbs)|
|Tailstock quill travel||mm||70|